Sunday, August 17, 2014

Wedding

So, it's been a few days. I apologize. My sister got married yesterday. It was a great ceremony.

I was kind of concerned about how much fun I would have given that it was a camouflage themed wedding... Outside... In August... In Mississippi. With a 3 month old infant. But we both had a great time. Well. I say that but this is what happened. My husband ended up watching the baby for most of the day while I photographed the preparations, the rehearsal and the wedding. It was really nice though, despite the heat. Very well decorated, just with camo where most women would pick a color... Her colors were lime green, hazard orange and camo. The food... To. Die. For. Seriously.

Now it's time to cut, crop and enhance pictures so my gorgeous, newly last named sister will have pictures to go with the memories she will cherish for always.

Because we live in Indiana, that meant a ten hour car ride. Each way. My son is breastfed so that ten hours actually looks more like thirteen or fourteen because we have to stop every two hours to feed him. He did surprisingly well with the car, knowing that he does this really cute thing where he screams bloody murder at every stop light. Since it's mostly highway, he only screamed when we put him back in the car seat after feeding him and would stop as soon as we got moving again.

He was, of course, a complete ladies man at the wedding. Even at three months old, my son has charm. And drool. Lots of drool.

Such a blessing to witness her wedding to a wonderful man. Wishing them happiness and bliss for the rest of their lives.

No comments:

Post a Comment