Thursday, August 28, 2014

Simply incredible

Life has been so busy this week.

The Fall semester started. I'm working a part time job. I have a three month old. I started a five times a day workout routine so that I can be healthy to get pregnant again and I attend four different mommy groups, plus help run a mommy play date group. Busy busy. So I've been stressed to the max this week. I can't seem to keep up on my homework and I have approximately 72 hours left until it's all due for the week. I'm not even close to done.

But I'm sitting here with my textbook in my lap watching my son sleep in his swing with his favorite toy (his Wubbanub) on his tiny little lap and I can't help but wonder why me? What did I do so right to deserve this precious little life? How did I earn this? How do I earn another? How do I not mess this up?

I can't even draw a stick figure correctly. How did I make this precious, beautiful, incredible little boy? And further more, how is it that I can nourish him without spending a dime when so many other moms have such a hard time doing so? I'm counting my blessings for sure tonight. Especially watching his little angel face.

No comments:

Post a Comment