Wednesday, September 10, 2014

It's been a while since I was peed on

Today was interesting.
We started out with just a few hours LESS than normal of sleep. No big deal. Still going to be a great day.

I had plans to go to a friends after Breastfeeding group and needed to bring my son's swing. I pick up the swing in it's travel configuration... Start to walk towards the front door and SMACK. Swing seat hits me smack in the middle of the face. I'm not sure if this has ever happened to you... but it's pleasant. I promise. Try it.

Get to group... Forgot my baby carrier. Again no big deal, just easier to wear my son to the third floor... with a diaper bag. We're still in a good mood. We decided to be!

Another friend let me borrow some cloth diapers to try out on my son. I was excited to get home and try him in one in particular. It says "Love you to the moon and back" on the butt. So cute.

After running a few errands we get home just in time for the tornado sirens to start howling but I had already checked the weather. The worst of it was north of me.

I change him into the cute diaper, get a couple pictures... And then he poops. Typical. So I change the diaper (obviously)

This is when it happened. This is when my son peed on me. Not the first time, probably won't be the last. But all I could think about was "Well.. it's been a while since he peed on me. Guess it was bound to happen"

Mom and baby are both clean and dry. And watching A Land Before Time while dinner cooks in the crock pot.

Lemon Pepper Chicken

1 Can of Cream of Chicken Soup
Roughly 1.5lbs of frozen chicken breast (or not frozen for quicker cook time)
1/8 cup of lemon juice
2 tablespoons of lemon pepper seasoning

Cook until chicken is done (Approximately 4 hours on high)


Anyone else find it ironic that I picked lemon pepper chicken (the night before when I planned out dinner) on the day I get peed on? Yeah... Me either.

No comments:

Post a Comment